Monthly newsletters are now available for your interest. You may print them and give them to your family and friends and help educate about proper foot care and health.
Select a newsletter from the list below or one of the published articles. Adobe Reader is required to view files. Download using the link.
- A Weighty Issue for Feet
- Special Care for Athletes’ Feet
- Those Bothersome Bunions
- All You Need to Know about Morton’s Neuroma
- Making Pregnant Feet Happy Feet
- Cracked Heels Got You Down?
- The Charcot Foot in Diabetes
- Beware the Beach!
- Guidelines for Diabetic Foot Care
- A Dangerous Blockage Indeed!
- Fall Sports and Foot Care
- Take a Hike - But Do It Safely
- Foot Pain and Obesity - Age Doesn’t Matter
- Those Common Corns and Calluses
- Diabetic Foot Injuries Carry High Risk of Foot Loss
- Lengthy Aspirin Use Linked to Reduced Heart Deaths in Women
- Flexor Tenotomies for management of diabetic claw toe deformities
- Is Injection Therapy The Best Solution for Foot Neuromas?
- Aspirin Use in Diabetics
ORTHOTIC CASTING METHOD
There are many ways of casting feet for orthotics and everyone that does will tell you that their method is the best. Be aware of computer or force place methods. A 3 dimensional impression must be made of your foot in order to manufacture a true custom orthotics. Even with this method there are variations. Click here for the latest science in this area.